Ford Motor Co. management veteran Gary Moyer takes the helm as president of Jaguar Land Rover Canada. In his new role, Moyer is given responsibility for all aspects of the business in Canada, including sales, marketing, service and communications. He reports to Mike O'Driscoll, president-Aston Martin Jaguar Land Rover North America. Jaguar Land Rover Canada is headquartered in Bramalea, ON. Most recently, Moyer was president of Land Rover Japan. Other positions with Ford during his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.