Europe's growing monospace vehicle segment will get a bit more crowded with the introduction of at least two more entries breaking cover at this month's Geneva auto show. Both Mazda Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. are showing their offerings to this segment, which accounts currently for about 2% of the vehicle market and is expected to grow to 10% by 2005. Also expected to grab attention at the show is a host of new luxury coupes and convertibles. The Mazda Premacy goes on sale in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.