North American light vehicle plant capacity increased in the second quarter, both from first quarter and year-ago levels, based on a quarterly analysis by Ward's. Ford Motor Co. led in the Ward's production efficiency ratings during the second quarter, after ranking second behind DaimlerChrysler Corp. in the January-March period. The industry's light vehicle capacity utilization during April-June was 95.3%, compared to 94.9% in the first quarter and 94.3% during the same period last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.