Nissan Europe is in an interesting position: a Japanese bit player in a market where alliance partner Renault SA is a volume brand. The European market accounts for about 16% of Nissan's total volume, says Pierre Loing, Nissan Europe general manager-product planning and strategy. Nissan Micra Nissan reports sales of 543,948 vehicles in Europe last year and is tracking 0.8% ahead of pace through the first six months of 2005, with sales of 287,410 units. The forecast is to sell about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.