NEW ORLEANS – How hospitable for this city to stage all those parades in honor of the National Automobile Dealers Assn.’s convention here Jan. 29-Feb. 1. Well, actually the parades were for the city’s Mardi Gras celebration that starts in January and ends, oh, some time in June. Or so it seems. Let’s put it this way: New Orleans is a party town. Put another way: It’s amazing what immodest people will do in public for bead necklaces. This was the 88th NADA convention, an extraordinary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.