NANJING — Truckmaker Nanjing Iveco led Beijing Automotive Industry Group last year in light-bus production, industry sources say. Statistics show that the Yuejin Group, based in east China's Jiangsu province, turned out 34,000 Nanjing Iveco buses in 1998, maintaining the same level of output as the previous year. The second-largest light-bus producer is FAW Jinbei, with 29,800 units last year, recording a 40% year-on-year increase. Beijing Auto conceded to third place with a 65% drop in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.