NANJING — The local government soon will require all taxis in the region to have engines with fuel injection systems and catalytic converters and be at least 1.4L in displacement. The popular Xiali and Alto taxis, both with engine displacements of less than 1.3L, are likely to lose their overwhelming market shares in Nanjing as a result of the new rules. It is estimated that there are 7,000 Xiali and Alto models currently in use in the city. Car models that meet the city's new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.