AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler LLC Chairman and CEO Robert Nardelli says he is removed from discussions that have a direct influence on the proposed union of his company and General Motors Corp. Cerberus Capital Management LP, which acquired a controlling interest in Chrysler last year, “(takes) the lead in those discussions as far as what happens to Chrysler down the road,” Nardelli tells Ward’s in a wide-ranging interview. Recruited by Cerberus founder Steven Feinberg, Nardelli made that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.