The National Aeronautics and Space Admin. (NASA) has granted an exclusive license to SPX Service Solutions, Tucson, AZ, for a patented atmospheric remote sensing technology the agency says will “take an accurate reading of several exhaust gas products as a car passes without slowing down.” The system reportedly will take a measurement of “all gases of interest every one thousandth of a second over a period of one half second.” A team of six NASA personnel invented the “highly sensitive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.