Jacques (Jac) Nasser was forced out as CEO of the Ford Motor Co. four years ago this October. Since then, he has shunned the limelight he once so immensely enjoyed. Nasser still holds his cards close to his chest, but during a phone interview with Ward’s he provides some details of his new life as a private equity banker. Jacques Nasser “When I say ‘private equity,’ I like the ‘private,’ in particular,” he laughs, clearly referring to his past as a highly visible figure on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.