American Honda Motor Co. Inc. says it has begun offering its natural gas-powered Civic GX for sale in California. The vehicle has been available to fleet customers for the last seven years. The 1.7L 4-cyl. car, with continuously variable automatic transmission, will be offered on a limited basis for $21,760, not including destination and handling charges. At the same time, Honda will offer buyers the option to lease a Phill home-refueling appliance via 17 GX dealers in San Diego, Los ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.