Tokyo — The latest addition to Japan's growing lineup of car navigation systems, a new portable unit by Kyushu Matsushita Electric Co., Ltd., could dramatically alter the future landscape of the market. Kyushu Matsushita, a subsidiary of Matsushita Electric Industries Co., Ltd., unveiled its “Deru-Navi KX-GT30” series in early March and sales began in April. Among the new system's features are electronic mail and Internet capability, an industry first for portable units. For in-car use, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.