Navistar International Corp. will form a joint venture with India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. to produce buses and trucks for the Indian market, beginning in 2007. The JV, dubbed Mahindra International, will be owned 49% by Navistar's International Truck and Engine Corp. subsidiary and 51% by Mahindra, with both partners investing a combined $92 million in the next two to three years.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.