A United Auto Workers’ strike against diesel-engine maker Navistar International Corp. is entering its second week, as talks between the two sides remain stalled. Navistar plants affected by the strike include three parts-distribution sites, plus manufacturing plants in Springfield, OH, (a medium-duty truck plant); Indianapolis (engine plant); and Melrose Park, IL, (medium-duty engine plant). The work stoppage has the potential to disrupt production of Ford Motor Co.’s F-Series ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.