VIENNA – Naza Group, the Malaysian company that assembles several Kia Motors Corp. models, launches a new model based on the Chinese Hafei Lobo small car. Codenamed the Naza NX01 during the preparation phase, the car is called the Naza Sutera and is powered by a 1.1L 65-hp engine sourced from China. While the design of the Hafei Lobo comes from Italian design house Pininfarina SpA, some exterior changes were made for the Malaysian version. The interior also is tweaked compared with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.