Naza Automotive Mfg. Sdn Bhd reaches an agreement to manufacture Peugeot vehicles in Malaysia. Automobiles Peugeot SA says in a statement it has signed a deal with Naza to establish the “T33 Project” to produce a new, entry-level vehicle. Peugeot says the T33 is the first step in its plan to establish a presence in the Association of Southeast Nations region, using Malaysia as its base. Naza Group CEO SM Nasarudin says Nasim Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Naza Group and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.