Malaysia's Naza Kia Sdn Bhd, the automotive arm of the Naza Group, releases the first national multipurpose vehicle (MPV) to bear its name. The 6-seater Naza Ria, based on the popular Kia Carnival, had 4,000 pre-orders before pricing even was announced. Naza reportedly plans to assemble two more Kia Motors Corp. models for the local and Association of Southeast Asian Nations region when its new plant in Gurun, Malaysia, begins operations in mid-2004. (See related story: Naza Kia to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.