SOUTHFIELD, MI – American Suzuki Motor Corp.’s (ASMC) automotive operations are profitable during the first seven months of 2004 after losing money in 2003, company executives say. “Last year the automotive operations were not profitable, but it is this year,” Koichi Suzuki, president-ASMC Automotive Operations, says during a media briefing here. “But (the profit) is very small.” Through July, Suzuki has sold more than 14,000 Forenzas in 2004. The improved financial results largely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.