NEW YORK — Volvo Car and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. decide to continue their Netherlands-based NedCar BV joint venture on a “business as usual” basis, at least through 2004. They also agree to make a “substantial investment” in the operation's paint shop, as the JV's board meets for the first time since Ford Motor Co.'s acquisition of Volvo earlier this year. A Volvo spokesman says the Volvo and Mitsubishi executives, who met at NedCar headquarters in Born earlier this month, decided it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.