DETROIT — The grille is unmistakably Dodge. The hope is loyal Ram fullsize pickup buyers will remain equally true. The '02 DaimlerChrysler Corp. Dodge light-duty Ram — headed for production in July and to U.S. dealerships in the fall — headlined this month at the Chicago Auto Show (see p.4). The new and restyled beast boasts a pair of new-to-Ram engines, an even higher hood, and a larger cab in a concentrated bid to beat out domestics and imports alike in this heated segment. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.