Ford Motor Co. says it is holding the price line with its new ’03 Expedition SUV. The XLT Value series starts at $31,295 and an Eddie Bauer series begins at $41,935, a $110 increase over ’02 models. The XLT has five different trim levels: Value, Popular, Premium, FX4 and a Special Service Vehicle (SSV) available to fleet customers later this year. A nicely equipped XLT 4x4 Popular series equipped with a 5.4L Triton V-8 will cost $37,235, including destination and delivery charges. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.