DEL MAR, CA – Kia Motors America says prices for the all-new '06 Sedona minivan will start at $22,995 for an LX long-wheelbase model. A high-end EX model will base at $25,595. Destination and handling is $670. The current Sedona begins at $21,620, including destination and handling. A variety of option packages are available for the EX, including a $2,400 power grouping (rear sliding doors and liftgate); a $1,700 luxury package (leather seats, heated front seats, power adjustable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.