WASHINGTON – Honda of America Mfg. Inc. tentatively is set to build its upcoming Acura small cross/utility vehicle at its Marysville, OH, plant, a company official tells Ward’s. “It’s going to be in Marysville,” John Watts, manager-Acura product planning, says here at the Acura RL media preview. Last month, Honda executives said the new small Acura CUV, to be positioned below MDX and slated for launch in 2006, would be built in Ohio. But they failed to specify which of its two Ohio ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.