FRANKFURT – Behind the controversial new upright grille, Audi AG’s all-new A6 is bigger, roomier, packed with A8-derived technology and boasts a massive lineup of engines expected to be topped off by the Lamborghini Gallardo’s 5L V-10. The sixth-generation A6, to be launched at next month’s Geneva auto show, goes on sale in Europe in late March and the U.S. in the fall as a sedan, followed by the Avant wagon early in 2005. Audi’s also expected to launch a shorter wheelbase coupe on A6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.