CANBERRA – Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. aims to sell about 30,000 of its new 380 sedans in Australia and New Zealand annually to ensure the long-term future of its Adelaide manufacturing operations. But it will do so in the middle of a 4-way large-car battle Down Under. (See related story: Mitsubishi 380 Hits Oz Dealerships) Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. is planning a serious challenge to segment champions, the Holden Commodore and Ford Falcon, when it unveils its all-new family ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.