Part of Toyota’s new “Moving Forward” ad campaign aims to nudge up the brand’s so-so dealership customer satisfaction ratings. So says James Lentz, group vice president-marketing for Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. Toyota’s “Carpool” TV commercial. “Moving Forward” is a wide-ranging campaign that includes more than 20 TV commercials featuring vignettes of life (from mountain climbing to marriage), humor (not a mainstay of previous Toyota advertising) and cross-cultural pitches ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.