Among the nearly 40 vehicles General Motors Corp. is displaying at the Auto Shanghai 2005 show beginning this week is the all-new Chevrolet Aveo subcompact car, making its world debut. The sedan, developed in South Korea by GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. with assistance from the Pan Asia Technical Automotive Center (PATAC) in Shanghai, will be rolled out in more than 120 countries and territories. “The new Aveo is a perfect example of how GM is utilizing our global and domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.