MILAN, Italy – The long-awaited and much-rumoured "baby" Lamborghini is making progress between Sant'Agata and Bavaria, home of Lamborghini development partner Audi AG, both of which are owned by Volkswagen AG. Inside sources say the vehicle has been testing in its final technical configuration since late last year. Several details are being finalized but it now is certain that the baby Lamborghini, code-named L140, is a completely new sports car featuring two conventional doors, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.