BMW debuts its all-new 3-Series sedan in Munich today. The luxury auto maker’s new entry-level sedan is the sixth generation 3-Series. The first units will go on sale in February. The new classic notchback is some 3.7 ins. (9.4 cm) longer than the version it replaces but is slightly narrower despite its wider track, sitting on a 19.7-in. (50-cm) longer wheelbase. Yet, the car is 110 lbs. (50 kg) lighter, faster and more fuel efficient than its predecessor. The new dimensions also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.