PARIS – Automobiles Citroen is pushing upscale and downscale at the same time with its new C5. The revamped model has luxury touches never before tried at Citroen, but it also will come in versions aimed directly at increasing sales to fleets and businesses. The C5 goes on sale in mid-2008 with ambitions of selling 150,000 units annually, more than the current C5 ever did. Part of the optimism is based on the car being built in China, as well. But the main hope is to seduce purchasing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.