The debut of the all-new VE Commodore lineup would not have been possible without GM Holden Ltd.'s state-of-the-art Port Melbourne, Australia, design center. The facility, which is General Motors Corp.'s third-largest center, houses about 170 staff and was expanded earlier this year to assume new global responsibilities for GM design programs. It includes a A$6 million ($4.6million) state-of-the-art virtual design studio that allows designers to work around the clock with other GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.