Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd.'s second-generation Leganza is slated to come to the U.S. in early '02, and with an all-new, Korea-made powerplant. The new SX6, a 2.5L inline 6-cyl. that will be installed transversely, produces 180 hp. With aluminum cylinders, liners, block and head, the engine is ultra-low-emissions vehicle (ULEV) certified and boasts a high degree of recyclability. The current Leganza is equipped with a 2.2L 16-valve I-4, producing 131 hp at 5,200 rpm. The second-generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.