MUMBAI – The 10th New Delhi Auto Expo, which opens Jan. 5, will feature a number of new subcompact cars and concepts, many powered by alternative energy, including hybrids and electric models. Among notable offerings from domestic makers will be a low-cost Tata-fighter concept under development by Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. that is focused on India and other emerging markets. The car is expected to have a 1.2L engine, launch in 2011 or 2012 and be priced between Rs400,000 and Rs450,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.