New engines under development will power Maseratis, when Ferrari brings that brand back to the U.S. in about two years, says Ferrari President and Chief Operating Officer Gian Luigi Longinotti Buitoni. Leading Maserati's North American return will be the 3.2 GT Coupe and an all-new Spyder in March 2001, Mr. Buitoni tells the International Motor Press Assn. in New York last week. The coupe will start at $70,000 and the Spyder will base at $75,000. Later, probably in 2002 or 2003, a 4-door ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.