Ford Motor Co. reports strong demand for the second-generation Focus in Europe, delivering 115,000 vehicles in about seven months. The auto maker cites the U.K., Spain, Germany and Italy as top markets for the vehicle, which is built in 3- and 5-door hatch, 5-door wagon and sedan versions at plants in Saarlouis, Germany, and Valencia, Spain. Ford sold 15,000 Focus vehicles in the final quarter of 2004 and shipped 100,000 units in less than five months in 2005. Production in Russia, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.