TOKYO – “FM” is the handle by which Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. engineers refer to their first all-new platform to be launched since the advent of the “Nissan Revival Plan,” the all-encompassing business and product-development model adopted by Nissan president Carlos Ghosn to return the company from the brink of financial disaster. The FM platform already is on the road in Japan, where it underpins the new Skyline 4-door sedan. That car comes to the U.S. market next March as the Infiniti G35, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.