INDIANAPOLIS – The temperature’s rising in the U.S. heavy-duty pickup segment, and Ford Motor Co. is gleefully fanning the flames with an all-new turbodiesel V-8 that it says will reestablish the auto maker’s dominance in the suddenly ultra-competitive race to win the hearts and wallets of diesel-loving pickup customers. All-new 6L Power Stroke will top field of new medium-duty diesel engines Ford recently unveiled, at partner International Truck and Engine Corp.’s assembly plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.