New Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. President William (Bill) H. Osborne is campaigning for export opportunities for the new Australian-built FG Falcon, including left-hand drive. His efforts follow predecessor Tom Gorman, who was rebuffed in January by parent Ford Motor Co. when he proposed exporting the new Falcon due for release in May. Osborne, who recently served as president and CEO of Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd., gets his opportunity to renew the pitch for exports when Derrick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.