GENEVA – It’s not just in the U.S. where Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is expanding rapidly. At the 72nd International Motor Show here, the South Korean auto maker takes the wraps off of its new Getz small car, which insiders say will help the company further firm up its hold on the European market. The Getz is the only new car Hyundai plans to unveil this year. D.H. Hong, Hyundai vice president-Research and Development, calls the Getz Hyundai’s "trump card" in Europe, because it is its first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.