General Motors Corp.’s new Hummer H2 SUV will base at $48,800, including destination, when it arrives in U.S. dealer showrooms in July, GM says. The H2 features a Vortec 6000 6L V-8 that makes 316 hp and 360 lb.-ft. (488 Nm) of torque, fulltime 4-wheel drive, 4-wheel disc ABS brakes, single-wheel traction control, premium Bose 9-speaker sound system, remote keyless entry, OnStar and dual zone climate control, among other features. A $2,575 Lux series option package includes heated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.