Hyundai Automotive Group has developed a family of diesel engines for passengers cars that fully meet Euro-4 emission standards, an industry source tells Ward’s. The South Korean government says Euro-4 standards will apply to all new platforms introduced after Jan. 1, 2005. Diesel engines on current models carried over into 2005 must comply with Euro-3 standards. After Jan. 1, 2006, all new cars sold in Korea must be Euro-4 compliant. 2006 Hyundai NF Sonata The new engine family ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.