The re-emergence of Bob Lutz at General Motors Corp. and Wolfgang Reitzle’s departure from Ford Motor Co.’s executive ranks could accelerate the development of new talent, an industry observer says. Lutz is in at GM, Reitzle is out at Ford Lutz’s triumphal return to GM and Reitzle’s decision to leave the helm of Ford’s Premier Automotive Group was a sober reminder that multi-talented industry leaders are in short supply, suggests David Cole, president of Michigan-based Center ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.