Nissan North America Inc. says the new facelifted '06 Infiniti FX cross/utility vehicle will begin at $37,800 for a rear-wheel-drive FX35 model. The FX35 with all-wheel-drive is $39,300. Both prices represent increases of $2,700 over the '05 FX35. The FX35 models come equipped with a 3.5L V-6 engine mated to 5-speed automatic transmission with manual mode. The FX45, with a 4.5L V-8 mated to a new Super Wide 5-speed automatic, is $49,750 with AWD. The engine gets a 5-hp bump, from 315 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.