Kia Motors America says its ’04 Amanti sedan will be priced at $24,995 when it goes on sale later this month. The all-new flagship model is powered by a 195-hp, 3.5L DOHC V-6 engine. Features include active front headrests, 3-stage dual front airbags, front and rear seat-mounted side airbags, side curtain airbags and 5-speed automatic transmission. Kia says one Amanti model is available with very few options.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.