DEARBORN, MI – Equipped with an 8-speed automatic transmission, rear seats with power foldout ottomans and massage feature, the new ’07 Lexus LS 460 moves closer to the rarified air of the super luxury vehicle segment. With a modest sales goal of 30,000 units for 2007, Bob Carter, group vice president and general manager-Lexus Div., says the new LS will target vehicles in the $70,000 plus-range when it hits the U.S. Oct. 20. He says sales of vehicles in the segment have doubled in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.