General Motors will launch sales of its new Chevrolet Malibu in Korea in October, GM Korea President and CEO Michael Arcamone confirms. Also headed for sale around that time is the independently branded eAssist Alpheon large luxury sedan that is GM Korea’s version of the Buick LaCrosse with a mild-hybrid system. “We have a solid plan for the ongoing introduction of new Chevrolet products in the domestic market,” Arcamone tells local media. “The Malibu, Chevrolet’s new global midsize ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.