A number of Europe's much anticipated new vehicles break cover this month at the Mondial de l'Automobile held every other year in Paris. Open to the public Sept. 30 to Oct. 15, the auto exhibition showcases new products and technology from many of the world's automakers and suppliers. This year, small cars are expected to take the main stage as automakers roll out their latest offerings in Europe's largest segment. BMW AG will grab its share of attention with the introduction of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.