MINNEAPOLIS – The Mini convertible hits dealer showrooms this month with enough anticipation to ensure a sellout this year. Richard Steinberg, manager-product strategy for Mini, forecasts the auto maker will be under a severe supply constraint with the new model. New Mini Cooper S Convertible He expects to sell 3,000-5,000 convertibles in 2004, depending on how many the company, located in Oxford, U.K, allots this market. Mini expects the convertible to capture one-third of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.