SHENYANG — Shenyang Jinbei Passenger Vehicle Mfg. Co. Ltd. launches a new minibus that takes a detour away from new regulations prohibiting trucks from entering China's larger cities. The new models allow passengers to remove seats in the rear of the mini-bus to make space for cargo. The company reportedly plans to produce 8,000 to 10,000 of these vehicles next year and hopes to boost overall production from its current 40,000-unit level to 60,000. Most cities have restricted the entry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.