MUMBAI – India’s November passenger-vehicle sales jumped 16.7% over year-ago to 146,697 units, as several auto makers posted strong gains during the month. Volume leader Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. notched a 26.6% rise to 69,699 vehicles, thanks in part to a spate of new models, including such variants as the premium Swift diesel hatchback and SX4 sedan. Maruti Suzuki also offered aggressive festival-season discounts on the Swift, Alto and Zen Estilo. India New Vehicle Sales – November ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.